Sunday, July 26th at 5 pm
Gainesville, VA (Meyer’s home)
Dear Church Family!
It’s that time again – good food and great fellowship!
PLEASE RSVP if you will be coming and a head count (adults and kids). Feel
free to invite a friend or two :)!
BRING YOUR Lawn Chair, and if your kids want to get on the water slide –
bring towels and bathing suits for the kids!
CBC will provide:
- Paper products (plates, cups, etc.)
- Hamburgers and All Beef Hot Dogs and Buns!
- Condiments (Mustard / Ketchup / Mayo)
- Dill Pickles, Relish & Sliced Cheese
- Queso & Tostito Chips
- Cole Slaw
- Corn on the cob
- Ice Tea, Lemonade and Water
Please plan to bring a LARGE side dish (expect 60-80 people). Please email
Sami what you will be bringing (email@example.com) or sign up in the lobby beginning this Sunday so we don’t have duplicates!
- Cowboy Baked Beans (with ‘stuff’ in them)
- Mac & Cheese
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Salsa (David??)
- Deviled Eggs (a lot of them!)
- (4) Watermelons CUT UP and ready to serve!
- Platter with sliced onion / tomatoes / lettuce for the Hamburgers
- And more ideas to come…. 🙂
Looking forward to having a wonderful time with all of you! Praying for a
‘cooler’ day and NO rain 🙂